Welcome to ids 0.31!
- displays the EXIF data embedded in some JPEG images. Many digital cameras embed information such as the camera type, shutter speed, and aperature. (Ben Buxton)
- an exclude file (".exclude") can be placed in an album. Any files listed in the exclude file will not be displayed by IDS. (Ben Buxton)
- all of the image comments for a particular album can be placed in a single "album_desc.txt" file within that album. See the README for more information. (IDS is backwards compatible with the old comment scheme.) (Ben Buxton)
- the previous and next thumbnail images' names are displayed as just the image name (no filetype extension or "#xx_") (John Moose)
- endusers can choose the size at which they'd like to view images. Note: this only changes the HTML image size tags, it doesn't create a smaller image. Site administrators can set the default display size for an album with an ".image_size" file. (Anthony A. D. Talltree and John Moose)
- fixed some HTML 4 compliance issues in the templates.
- fixed a problem where the prev/next buttons would produce a loop